Sunday, May 30, 2004

You want to know my name?...I'm the mango kid

I'm in India, and one of the best things about this place is the mangoes. Holy crap...they are so good! I have about 3 everyday, and thats quite a bit bcuz each fruit weighs at least one pound, if not more. After all this mango eating I have decided that the man I am going to marry will have to agree that the mango is the best fruit ever. See, I'm all for difference of opinion, but there can't be any argument over a fact like this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I guess we'll never get married then, because I don't particularly care for mangoes. My littlest sister devours them, but I don't think I've ever eaten more than a slice at a time. I never liked mango-flavoured chapstick either.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Princess of Pulp.

Canadian mangoes are terrible!!! They have no taste or flavour. I don't think anyone who has tasted an Indian mango can think that it is not the best fruit on earth.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never had an actual mango.

I like some mango things, like mango ice cream, but mango-flavoured chapstick is horrible...too cloying.

-Brenda

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Body Shop's Mango body butter smells so good, that I have been tempted to eat it. More than once.

- PoP

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home