Sunday, June 06, 2004

Suck-diddly-uck

What the hell! How come Calgary didn't win? I was waiting for the Flames to win the cup to post, bcuz I didn't want to say anything before and jinx them or whatever. But seeing as how they got jinxed anyway, here it is: I really, truly hope they win the Stanley Cup. I mean they totally deserve to. I suppose even if Tampa Bay does win (shudder), it won't be all that bad...and by all that bad I mean it will be better than Philly winning the cup. I have been so preoccupied lately with hockey. I feel like I can't concentrate on anything till I know who wins the Stanley Cup, but I guess we'll find out soon enough. GO FLAMES GO.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

You are supposed to be blogging about life in India Ms. Pulp. So far, you have not fulfilled your purpose one iota. I suppose some might consider the fruit post valid, but I don't. Less hockey, more about paintings of indian elephant gods with jewels!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is certainly not about India, but I forgive you because I feel the same way, only more so because of city loyalty.
They HAVE to win, they just HAVE to.

-Brenda

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home