Tuesday, June 08, 2004

One last hockey post

Devastated doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I got up early to watch the game (turns out they show hockey here on some obscure European sports channel), and I was just grief stricken when TB won. I literally sat immobilized in front of the TV for about a half hour. I'm so sad...I've already cried for like an hour today and locked myself up in my room and listened to an Elton John CD for a while. A long while. I mean I was so excited about the flames winning the cup (I even had a title for my flames cup winning post: Jarome Iginla for Prime Minister!), and now I just feel sick to my stomach.

I really thought that after two straight year with the underdog team not winning (Carolina and Anaheim), that this year Calgary would win, the third time being the charm and all. I am just too gried stricken to write any more...I think I'm going to go listen to Elton John a couple more times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home