Friday, June 11, 2004

It IS like spring break for shut-ins

Probably the biggest reason why I'm not blogging about my India trip is because so far a large fraction of it has been spent in front of the television. I have become hopelessly addicted to several Indian soap operas. Acting in these soaps seems to be the occupation du jour of several out of work Bollywood actors, and its great fun to watch familiar faces on otherwise unfamiliar tv shows.

In other news, I feel that I am at my witty, entertaining best when commenting on other people's blogs. So maybe I should blog on some other blog's comments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that your last post was pretty witty.

-Brenda

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks BC.

-PoP

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home