Sunday, May 01, 2005

No there's no light...in the darkest of your furthest reaches

Oh my god! So Desperate Housewives tonight = sooooooooooooo good!
It is clearly the best show on TV. I didn't want to say this, but it is better than Sex and the City. Deal with it, y'all...

In other news I really hope I find a wallet with approximately 200 dollars in it tomorrow, because I need the money to buy an ionic hair straightner from Sephora. Ever since I got this fancy ass haircut my hair never looks good unless its flat ironed, which I hate. And this 30 dollar Walmart flat iron isn't cutting it anymore. I'm definitely getting my hair cut as soon as my exams are over. I think I might even skip going drinking and get my hair cut instead bcuz I am really hating how it looks right now.

Speaking of things to do after exams are done, I am so excited for this year to finally be over!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a whole bunch of things planned to do after. First off haircut/drinking/whatever Thursday pm. And then clubbing Friday! Ahhhh so excited! I have the hottest pair of shoes ever and I am dying to wear them out. They are very fierce, as Tyra Banks would put it. At least I feel fierce in them.

And then I am going to India again this summer! So good. I can't wait. Lots of mangoes, get to see my family, and eat lots of kababs! Haha...I like how my family gets a passing mention when the real reason for my trips appears to be to eat. Although it just won't be the same without BT but I guess I'll just have to deal. But then again VN is going to be there so that will make it all worthwhile. I just remembered a funny India story which I should have blogged about last summer but oh well. So yeah we're in this club (they call them discos there) and a good time was being had by all dancing and drinking and so on. And then this weird girl taps me on the shoulder and says "Indian girls don't dance like that!"...haha! What a bitch!

That is all. I really need to go get some work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home