Sunday, April 24, 2005

My ABCs...idea taken from another blog, but not the answers...haha

Accent:

Canadian. When I went to visit my best friend over Christmas she commented on my "ridiculous Canadian accent" everyday.

Bra size:

I'm a C cup in a C cup world. Sometimes even a D, depending on where the bra is from. Definitely 34D or 36C if its a LaSenza bra, but I suspect their sizing is totally whack. The short answer is that I am between a 34C and 34D.

Chore I hate:

Cleaning my room, cleaning up after myself. Cleaning generally. I don't mind doing dishes, but maybe thats because I never have to do dishes.

Dad's name:

Can't say for annonymity reasons.

Essential make-up products:

Lip gloss and black eyeliner.

Favorite perfume:

Happy Heart by Clinique
So Pink by Gap
Some Aloe Vera thing by Bath and Body Works

Gold or silver:

I usually only wear silver and lots of it. However being Indian I should state here that Indians are obsessed with Gold and most of us will claim to be "allergic" to any metal that is not 24K Gold.

Hometown:

Annonymity stuff again.

Interesting fact:

I have to have the window open (even if its half an inch) when I sleep, through the year. Rain or shine or snow.

Job title:

I don't have a job.

Kids:

None right now. I love kids but only in small numbers. I worked at a day camp when I was younger so I speak from experience.

Living arrangements:

I live with the folks Indian style and LOVE IT.

Mom's Birthplace:

Annonymity stuff AGAIN.

Number of apples eaten in the last week:

Zero. Number of apples eaten in past 6 months, also zero.

Overnight hospital stays:

None.

Phobia:

Crippling claustrophobia.

Question I ask myself a lot:

What am I going to do with my life?

Religious affiliation:

Hindu.

Siblings:

None

Time I wake up:

10am. If its a weekend 11am.

Unnatural hair color:

My hair is its natural colour, which is black.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat:

Brussel srouts.

Worst habit:

I eat a chocolate bar EVERY SINGLE DAY.

X-rays:

Teeth.

Yummy food I make:

I LOVE to cook. I want to go to chef shcool even.

Zodiac sign:

According to the Western Zodiac, Cancer. But according to the Indian system it is Scorpio and my dad (who is an expert) says I am most Scorpio like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home