Thursday, May 29, 2008

So you wanna be on top?

Id like to talk about the Nintendo DS, quite possibly the best $130 I have ever spent. I only have 1 game - Marioparty DS, and its ALL that Ive needed over the past 4 months that Ive owned this thing. I will admit playing some of the stuff over and over is getting fairly tedious, but not to the point where I dont want to play it anymore. I plan on getting it hacked soon so that I can watch videos and stuff on it. It has wireless internet on it so upto 4 DS' within a certain radius can talk to each other and play games. This one time, there was this 8 yr old kid on the subway and him and I played this game from Union till York Mills. Viva la DS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the title - is that what you said to the 8 year old? (kidding)

I've seen a few used DS's for sale on craigslist for like, $30 and contemplated getting one. Suddenly, it's more tempting. I haven't had a video game system since the original game boy.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The titles are just random things I can think of. Usually I try to make sure theyre at least vaguely related, but sometimes, something like this happens. haha

Quite a few people asked me why I didnt just buy it on Craigslist. That seriously didnt even occur to me! This is the very first video game I have ever had. Its pretty awesome. Good way to kill time on the subway.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home