Sunday, March 09, 2008

Why we need Target up here


So, Target's awesome. Its Wal-Mart cheap, except the clothes there are things youd actually wear. Dress and shoes by Target and belt by Club Monaco. The dress was quite long when I bought it (mid calf) and so I got it shortened. The shoes are leather, and look half decent, except they are murder to wear. Seriously. They are brand new, if someone wants to give me $20 for them Id be all over that. They're a size 5.5, and fit true to size. I got them for $40. The belt's great and I wear it with everything. The dress came with its own belt in that same fabric but I think this looks a lot better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

the dress is really cute and seems to drape very nicely. and you look really skinny!

do you have a bandaid on your wrist? something you're not telling us? ;)

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha its an optical illusion. I mean I look the same as always, I guess the dress is just super flattering.

Funny story that. I was at work where we dont have a full length mirror but there is like a half ledge that I got up on to look at myself. I sort of fell on the way down, and hurt my wrist a little, hence the bandaid.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home