Sunday, June 27, 2004

You know you suck when...

1) You and your significant other use the same quadrant in one of those revolving doors. Stop advertizing to the world that you are a couple! We don't care, and more than that, its seriously very irritating.
2) You don't have mangoes in your house...what the hell kind of person are you?
3) You have the rest of your life mapped out...law school at 23, marriage at 25, divorce at 40...whatever. You suck.

Ummm yeah. Can't think of anything else. I spend all my time watching the Wibledon and I am so sad Goran and Martina (N) are both out!!! Tennis is still great though and it sucks that we don't get coverage as extensive as this back in Canada. That should have been on my list! Anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I ALWAYS follow people into the same quadrant - it's so annoying and uncomfortable and embarassing (for them!). Personally, i enjoy watching them deal with it. Anyone who does it for the sake of being cutesy and advertising their coupledom seriously needs to die though =)

I don't really care for watching tennis, although i've actually played a couple times this year for the first ever.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex always follows me into the same revolving door quadrant. I don't especially mind. He did it before we started dating, so it's not in "we can't be separated even for the time it takes to go through this revolving door" way, it's more that he's weird like that. (Maybe he does it to everyone, like Jen, I don't know, I've never seen him walk through revolving doors with other people.)

-Brenda

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, of course the last time I did it was to specifically reference this post.

I don't do it with everyone. Usually, at least with male friends, I wait. Maybe I don't pay attention when I'm with girls.

With those spinning metal ones on subways, I will sometimes (dangerously) follow right after someone in the next compartment, but if I stop to think about it I let a blank one pass so they don't change the speed on me.

--Wrenkin

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home