Sunday, October 24, 2004

I probably should change my password or something

So I have three midterms this week! One on Tuesday night from 5 to 7 and two on Wednesday, the first from 5 to 6, and the second from 6 to 8.
In other news I think someone is logging in to my email account. I think I know who's doing it (even though we've never met, come to think of it I don't even know her name). I think its a guy friend's girlfriend, but thats so dumb because I don't want her boyfriend at all. I suppose I don't really mind, because none of my emails have been deleted or anything (except ones from her boyfriend). But still...its annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Why don't you change your password and secret question?

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bcuz I don't know for sure if its her.

And yeah, I should. Except I've had this password since I made the account over 7 years ago and I'm a little attached to it.

PoP

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home