Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Boy stuff

One of my biggest problems is that I find most guys I see hot. Just yesterday, while watching the Canada-Finland hockey final, I developed raging crushes on Elliote Friedman, Scott Hannan, and Joe Sakic. This is in addition to Scott Niedermeyer (aka Scottie the hottie), and Simon Gagne (aka the HOTTEST man alive...but I have thought this for at least 2 years now, so its not some frivolous thing).
So anyway, the point of all this was whenever I meet most people, I immediately fall in love with them and promptly fall out of love a couple hours later. I have this incredible urge to write Elliote Friedman right now, but I think I'll sleep on it, and then I won't even want to write him tomorrow. Hopefully.
PS: A better blogger would have made links to all these people. Not me though...so just google these people yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I hate when people link to a million sites in their blogs. Don't they have better things to do than waste time searching for those links?

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home