Monday, August 16, 2004

It's Go Time!!!

I've been trying to make blogger work for the longest time (the cursor just wouldn't appear in the main window) and finally after tampering with the settings for the umpteenth time blogger decided to work today.
I have been holed up at work for the most part, but thats probably a good thing...something to put on the resume and all.
My plan for my last two weeks here includes, among other things:
1) Eat as much Indian food as possible
2) Shop some more
3) Drink as many Guava martinis in Forum as possible, because once I'm back in TO those martinis
will appear only in my dreams
4) Go out with my friends
5) Watch lots of Indian TV, especially Yeh Meri Life Hai
6) Sleep, because my plan for next year includes 6 classes in the fall, working out 5 times a week,
AND the debate team

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

omg you live!!! i hope you have a great time these next two weeks! can't wait to see you in september!!!! love Jenni

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks...I am so looking forward to coming home but in a way I really don't because of all the work I'm going to have to do.

Anyway!

love and xx

PoP

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you made a blog to post about India and you've only posted like four times.

Anyway, I can't wait til you get back either. I hope you're having an awesome time!

-Brenda

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home