Sunday, July 18, 2004

I'm lovin it

I did it!!!!!!!!!!! My nose is now pierced with a beautiful pink crystal, because all things pink are amazing. It really really hurt though, and I almost decided not to do it but then my grandma made me just sit there (I have changed my mind twice already and run away and I think she's a little sick of it), and so I did.
 
Anyway I'm really glad I did because I love how it looks. I took a picture on my camera but have no way of uploading it (I cleverly left the software at home) so lets see. But yeah, it rocks and I feel so good right now I want to get my nose pierced every week just to feel like this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! It's too bad you can't post pictures, but in my head it looks amazing.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me.

-Brenda

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone says it looks good but there are two camps of people...those who say I look like me, only better, and those who say I look like a whole new person. Who knows. I keep forgetting its there and I touch my nose like I would usually and I end up with throbbing nose pains. Ick.

Thanks though, BC!!!

-jvr

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

OMG so excited!
and email me back already!!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home