Thursday, October 14, 2004

My Prerogative

Since so much has been said about the whole strip club issue in recent times, I thought I'd make my illuminating comments public. I think for most guys going to strip clubs is almost like a joke. I mean sure the strippers are hot and all, but I don't really see how its significantly different from watching. Totally harmless. The only time to be worried is if the guy isn't going there as sort of a joke. I think the litmus test is whether or not you'd go to one alone. Because if you would then you're not going there as a joke, thats when people should start worrying.
Oh, and anyone else think Ugg boots are so ugly? The part where you have to tuck in your jeans or whatever...what the hell is that? Even worse though, are Ugg knockoffs. Seriously, if you don't have the money to follow the trends, its best not to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I agree with you on the strip club issue. And I also really hate ugg boots.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the whole re: strip clubs. I don't know, it's the guys that go to them that bother me, it's more the way women are treated at them. (The way I understand it, strippers have to pay for stage time and then basically only get money if they get enough tips or whatever. Basically, they're exploited. Also, you know, the whole treating-women-like-objects thing.) That said, I don't know how I would react if a guy I was dating ever went to one.

Also, Ugg boots are the worst thing ever. Everytime I see a girl wearing them, which is basically every day because I live so close to Bloor West (which is apparently horrible boot central) I die a little inside. Also, these new trendy boots that are like Uggs, only with fur and/or little pompoms on them. Worst ever.

-Brenda

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home