Friday, November 26, 2004

I used to be, but I'm not anymore...

1) Worried about the future...now I'm just labouring under the dellusion that something wonderful will just fall in my lap without my trying at all
2) Needy
3) Skinny

Okay can't think of anything else so I'm just going to talk about my shock and awe and fear and trembling that school is (almost) over. I mean my whole life all I've ever done is worry about school, bitch about classes, talk about tests and exams, waited for the summer, dreading going back to school, and so on and on so on, but all thats over. And I would be excited about graduating except I have no prospects. Everyone around me is getting married and enaged and getting real jobs while I'm still talking about some dumb 15 page essay I have due in a weeks' time. Anyway I've put off trying to find a job bcuz frankly that does not appeal to me at all. So my future plans remain nebulous, and even stranger, for the first time I don't really care. (I realize my entire post has been about how I do, in fact, care, but what I think I'm trying to say is that the whole future thing isn't bothering me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home