Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Aquadisiac, Jewel Blue, and Shimmermoss

So to celebrate the fact that I hadn't even started looking for jobs (despite proclamations to the contrary) I decided to go shopping. Makeup shopping. I really don't know much about it, so I decided to go out and get some. I went down to the MAC on Bl00r West to buy eyeshadowy stuff. They have these amazing palattes that have 15 empty slots in them. So the idea is that you make a custom palatte for yourself. The palatte is magnetic so thats how the little colour things stick on. So anyway, I got 3 blues/greens, 1 pink, and 1 black. I was going to get all 15, but when I realized that would come to over 200 dollars I decided not to. I mean even getting the 5 was way too much, but whatever. Totally worth it. The greens were just beyond amazing. They were just visually the most bold and just fabulous. Kinda stupid bcuz I don't really have any green clothes, but the plan is to just wear black and go for a bold eye look. And I have tons of black so no problem. Now all I have to do is to learn!!! Perhaps I won't even have to look for a job after I get really good at this makeup thing...I can just cut to the chase and look for a rich husband instead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAC has the best colours ever.

-Brenda

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home