Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well

From this moment on, I will NOT do the following things AT LEAST till June 12, '05:

1) Bite my nails when nervous. Seriously. I will take up smoking instead if thats whats needed to combat nervousness, but I will not, as god is my witness, bite my nails.

2) Flat iron my hair. So, by extension, I cannot go anywhere nice, bcuz my hair looks chewed up unless I flat iron it in this haircut. Stupid Tony&Guy. Before this haircut came along my hair always looked fabulous. Not only did I never have bad hair days, I didn't even know what they meant.

3) Wear my blue t-shirt that I have had since I was 8. I don't know if I will be able to bring myself to throw it out, so as a compromise I pledge to take a 2 week hiatus from it.

4) Be messy. I will, instead, be super clean. I propose to initiate the great life purge of '05. I want to rid myself of un-needed clothes, books, crap, toxic friends, and extra body fat, among other things.

5) Waste any more of my precious time trying to bring the great denim hunt of '04-'05 to a logical conclusion. I was going to turn that into another blog but since I've brought it up might as well talk about it now. So I got these jeans from this crappy skank store (I am telling you, I have run out of places to buy jeans so now I am hitting like the 10th string stores) and turns out I can't return them. They give like a gift card instead. So looks like I will soon be the proud ownder of t-shirts that say things like "Your boyfriend is hot", and "That's hot".

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Great site...thank you for sharing your thoughts and keep up the writing!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home