Sunday, January 01, 2006

I only have two words for 2006: Bring It

So I hereby announce that 2006 will not only be the deciding year of my life, but also the year of the purge. I initiated the great life purge in '05, and it has not exactly gone as planned. So in '06, I will jettison all extra cargo from my life, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, everything.

I plan on emerging, victorious and phoenix-like from the debris, completely reborn, like JR 2.0. Keeping all the good, just getting rid of all the bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevan said...

I would *love* if you could elaborate (i.e. examples of the good and bad, your strategy for jettisoning extra cargo, etc.)

Also, I've sort of always hoped that each and every consecutive year of my life is a deciding year of my life.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home