Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic...

They have these weird trashcans EVERYWHERE. And with a variety of animals. Just plain creepy.
My grandma and me. Also my first time in a sari!
My house


I have totally decided to spearhead this campaign of getting people to blog again. Seriously...its so depressing how noone ever posts anymore. And I have also decided to lead by example, hence this post. So hopefully the 5 people who read my blog will be inspired.

My trip was fantastic and it sucks to come back to my real life and be a real adult etc. Well I'm very far from being a real adult...but that is what I'm aspiring to. I miss the people there more than I'd like to admit, but I'm also happy here, so its all good. Its easy to miss a place where everyone dotes on me and I'm on vacation and have no responsibilities.

Here are some more amazing facts about me...I'm such a fascinating person...lol.

1) I am addicted to Cinnamon Altoids.

2) I am addicted to 11:11 wishes. To the point where I feel enslaved by 11:11 and if I'm up around 11:11 (which I usually am, both in the am and the pm) I feel the need to plan and plot my wish and then wish it. And then the best kind of wish is made at 11:11:11, so if I see its 11:09 on my cell phone I run to my computer and start watching the second hand on it, so I can make my extra special wish. I need help, seriously. I am on tenterhooks starting around 10:45, and it sucks. I don't enjoy this anymore!

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Look for shooting stars! I've been out in the past weeks just chilling outside and I spotted two shooting stars. I've never ever seen them before and seeing them for the first time(s) was unbelievable, (at least I think so). So instead of those wishes which probably won't come true :P Go for the shooting stars because they're rare and that will make you go out more with people and just talk all crazy looking at the sky at night. I think it's a fabulous idea :) hehe

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen a shooting star!!! Hmmmmmmmm...maybe I'll give it a shot...anything to rid myself of this 11:11 shit! I can't live like this anymore...haha.

jr

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home