Thursday, January 26, 2006

Its Go Time, For Real

Okay, enough talking about vague crap like jettisonning and purging and whatnot. Now's the time to actually make some concrete targets that I can hold myself to. So here is:

LOSE AT LEAST 12 LBS BY APRIL 1ST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plan of Action

No:
Soda, diet or otherwise
More than 1 chocolate bar everyday (I can't give up this)
Coated in grease food from the food courts
Soup Nutsy
McDonalds

Yes:
Subs or salad for lunch
Moderation
Leaving my wallet and credit cards behind at home so I don't break down and buy crap that will make me fat
Everything is moderation
Work out a minimum of 3 times every week...no point letting all that Lululemon clothing just sit there
Being veggie on Tuesdays
Chug back water when hungry
Glass of milk everyday

Things okay in unlimited amounts:
Sushi
Fruits
Vegetables
Water
Tea and Coffee without sugar

Things okay in limited amounts, AKA I am only human for fucks sake:
Guylian once every week
Going drinking once in a month (but soda moratorium still holds)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hardcore. I am all about the 80-20 rule, in that it's what you eat 80% of the time that matters. Life without baked goods is not worth living. But I would never lose 12 lbs in 2 months that way. Also, I hate working out.

I am cooking at home more and bringing lunch and eating out/getting take out less and I don't know if I've lost weight because I don't have a scale, but I definitely feel better, which is half the battle.

Good luck!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home