Saturday, November 03, 2007

Black Monday

Since its the weekend now and I have some time Im going to write about how Monday was one of the worst days I have had in a long long time. It started out horribly enough, what with it being Monday and all and having to go to work. For lunch, since Im a horrible eater I decided to go to Taco Bell. I got a spicy burrito or something equally unappetizing and paid with a $20. The person gave me change back for a toonie. I was in shock and disbelief and told the girl to give me $18 more, expecting her to apologize profusely and rectify this mistake immediately. Instead, she argued with me insisting I am trying to scam T-Bell out of $18. The manager stepped in and sided with the cashier. I told the manager that I was amazed they would rather try and save $18 than make a long time customer happy, and that I would be telling everyone I know never ever to go there again. Bitch.

Fast forward to the PM. I went to a Leaf game that night (which was their worst of the whole entire season, a most humiliating loss to Washington), and these very annoying people were sitting behind me talking the whole time. During the second intermission, the guy managed to dump his entire cup of beer on my back, soaking my hair, coat, and my clothes underneath. I expected him to offer to pay for dry cleaning, an offer I would most likely have declined. He then went back out and I naively thought he was going to bring me a cup of beer by way of an apology, but he didnt. His friend then mauled me by soaking up some beer from my hair and coat using some paper towels.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

that truly is a horrible day!!
how can you mistake a 20dollar bill for a TWONIE. fucking taco bell employee. that shit is gross anyway, it does quite a number on your innards...

and the beer all over you?! that suckssss
you win the bad day award.
THIS time.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I guess it is twonie and toonie.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home