Friday, June 06, 2008

Don't wanna be like every other girl in the world, like every other one that wants you


I really have got to stop buying crap. I recently got this watch that I swear will be my last big purchase for a while. But I live at home and dont have a car so my wardrobe is really all I have.

Its called the round faced digital watch and its by Marc Jacobs. I love absolutely everything about it, except THAT YOU HAVE TO PUSH A BUTTON FOR IT TO TELL THE TIME. To conserve battery? To make sure the glowing digits arent a distraction to others at the movies? What if my other hand is otherwise occupied? I dont know, but this has totally ruined it for me. I feel like this is a big enough fact that they should have mentioned it. Sneaky Net-a-porter bastards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The earliest LED watches had buttons because they used a lot of power.

http://www.oldpulsars.com/

Your watch might have similar issues, but it's nevertheless an interesting throwback feature.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home