Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yeah, so, about that...

As many of you know, I will be attending the LSE this fall for a masters program. I am not at all excited about living in London, for many reasons. I dont LOVE the city, Im still a little bitter about the colonialism thing, and also its so bloody expensive. But thank god the masters is only 10 months. I want to ideally find a job in NY once its over. Pie in the sky, anyone?

The only schools I applied to were U of T and LSE, and I didnt get into U of T. So yeah...

4 Comments:

Blogger Adit said...

wow, congrats are in order! LSE = London School of Economics? And you want to get a job in NYC. Huh?

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Yes, it is the London School of Economics. Job in NYC is definitely Plan A :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger RKMK said...

Congrats! You're too good for Rotman anyway.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! And I didnt even apply to Rotman - just to the Eco faculty for a regular masters. Stupid U of T. Ive decided against an MBA for the time being.

jr

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home