Thursday, December 30, 2004

Gotta know to get dough and he betta be street

Hey y'all. First off I would like to take a minute to talk about the devastating tsunami tragedy that happened in south Asia. The first thought that ran through my head when I heard the news was is my family okay. Anyway I suppose this is the price one pays for having a geologically active planet. We owe our existence to the fact that our planet still has internal heat (plants such as mercury, mars, and the moon don't have internet heat and hence no tectonic activity and hence no weather and life etc).

Other than that NY trip was a blast. Among other news I love the song Beautiful Soul by some child. The other day I was reading an interview with Jojo the 13 year old pop sensation(why? why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????) and she said her new years resolution was "to stop dating dating bad boys". What is a bad boy at that age? These kids are way ahead of me at that age anyway. My new years resolution at 13 would probably have been to start dating, if anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Way to tell all about the trip! Spaz. =)
Hope your family is alright and that the trip was great! ttyl

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home