Sunday, December 19, 2004

Hot Dog Puke

This post is about my night of clubbing. So anyway it starts out normal enough, we get attired in the requisite sluttyness, pre-drink, and get the hell out of the house. Once we get to the club there was noone there, which kinda sucked. Immediately all the people I was with wanted to go elsewhere but I had to put my foot down due to lack of funds. So we stuck it out but soon enough it got really packed and a great time was had by all. One of my fav things about clubbing is all the bathroom camaraderie. Everyone is so nice in there bcuz everyones drunk and its all so nice. This one girl kept fawning over my shirt and my outfit in general (very boring...dress pants, pointy shoes, and black top), which was nice.
One thing I don't like about clubbing is how everyone there is trying to look like the same person. Everyone wants to have the same body, the same hair, they all dress alike...that really freaks me out. Very cookie cutter.
I really should write on here when Im not painfully hung over. Perhaps then my posts will be less disjointed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Why were you up at 9am after a night of clubbing?

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote this around noon. The time stamps on my blogs have always been fucked.

PoP

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home