Sunday, February 20, 2005

I can think of a lot of other things I could have done with the money

I got butchered. Seriously. I have like the worst haircut ever right now. So it looked great when they did it, but it looks so bad now! Its times like this when I really hate Tony and Guy. They thinned out my hair in the back and made it big and poofy on top. Apparently "body is back, and its been back for two years, but most people just don't know it yet". Gaahhhhhh. I'm going to try flat ironing it, and if that doesn't work I can always spend the next six months hiding under the covers in my house.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Toni and Guy where Sarah P. from first year got like, second-degree burns from highlights?

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. That was me.

-Brenda

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!!! Totally forgot about that. I just got my hair cut, but considering what I paid they probably should have thrown in colour and some free food as well.

The thing with Tony and Guy is that they're very good, but always do the same thing --- layers. And they have super high maintenance hairstyles, which really doesn't fit in with my lifestyle. lol.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. THAT was me!

PoP

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home