Sunday, February 27, 2005

Revenge is a dish best served cold

I have a real Kill Bill addiction. I like the Uma Thurman character in particular, because she's so tough and she fought because she felt she had been wronged. I'm one of those people who have always had things relatively easy. No big heartbreak, no big tragedy, no big anything. I think the worse thing that ever happened to me was when I got 37 on a test in my intermediate calculus class. Of course this is not to say that I was always happy, because for a time in my life I was seriously depressed. I now realize that that whole "crisis" was totally self-created and in my head, and I'm over all that now. But once I graduate, for the first time in my life, I will have "real" probalems. No more relatively easy. Perhaps heartbreak. Probably plenty of tragedy, and I get paralyzed just thinking about how I'll deal with all this. So this is hoping I'll come out on top, kicking ass, and won't just lay down and die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home