Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm falling in love with you, You make all my dreams come true

When I get married the song I will use for my first dance will be Is This Love by Bob Marley. I will most likely have an Indian wedding so this is probably a moot point anyway, but so fun to think about! Me and IU were talking about this and her song was Bonnie and Clyde by Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Here are some other ones I think would be fabulous. Very cheesy, but who the hell cares:

Real Love by The Beatles
Blue Sky by The Allman Brothers Band
Thank You by Led Zeppelin
Marry You by Eric Clapton and BB King
Happy Together by The Turtles
Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix
Sunshine of You Love by Cream
Get Your Hands Off Of My Woman, Motherf*cker by The Darkness (this was UH's idea)

Actually Marry You is more a proposing song more than anything else...I probably wouldn't say no to Clapton if he put the question to me in the form of that song...lol.

And while we're on the subject of appropriate songs, here is a list of good breakup songs as well:

Whipping Post by The Allman Brothers Band
I Will Survive by Cake
Since I Been Lovin You by Led Zeppelin
November Rain by Guns'N'Roses

I had a whole bunch of other songs I thought would be good but they were slightly obscure and I didn't think there would be any point in putting up songs people don't really know about. Anyway I'd love to hear some of your songs are as well, so comment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know any wedding songs.

But Bob Marley is amazing and so are The Beatles. The songs by them above will definetly work.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home