Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Readerships Gone International, Bitches

Anyway, update time!!! Work is blah, but I'm quitting soon. Seriously. The thought of the India trip makes me very very happy. The idea that its going to be so short, well...not so much.

Other than that Ive been reading the Harry Potter again, and its so good! Im also going on the internet again to read theories on whether or not Harry is a horcrux (personally, I think he is. Think about it, if he is, and LV kills him, then yes, although another horcrux gets destroyed, so does the only person who can kill him. And if LV doesn't manage to kill him, another horcrux still out there! I don't know if Rowling will do something lame like making his scar the horcrux, in which case maybe it will be possible to destroy the horcrux without killing Harry. But thats lame), who will be the next to die (Hagrid. Apparently the philosopher's stone goes through three distinct colour phases which being made. First Black (and so Sirius Black), then white (Albus Dumbledore, albus meaning white), and finally red (Rubius Hargrid, rubius meaning red). So yeah, so long Hagrid.

Apparently Rowling is going to publish like 6 volumes of Harry Potter mythology, bcuz she has so many backstories and such about characters. I can't wait!

Oh and my readership really has gone international, for the record. So welcome to my blog, HJ! I know you're not HJ but I use made up initials for people on here, just to protect your privacy and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home