Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So either I can do all that, or theres always Plan B: winning the lottery

Another couple months, another update. I cant believe summers already over. But whatever, fall is by far my fav time of the year so Im still quite excited. Mostly for the clothes. Ive resolved to turn my life around and some of my resolutions are:

No more wasting time doing stupid shit. Like I now do sudoku puzzles on the subway, instead of listening to music and reading stupid books/magazines. Of course I havent eliminated the biggest time-waster, Facebook. Im not even trying to curb my usage though I probably should.

No more wasting inordinate amounts of money on food. This is just all over stupid. Must stop.

No more being lazy. Make something of my life instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home