Sunday, October 14, 2007

The good news is you've got two days to live...the bad news is I was supposed to tell you yesterday

I have my moments of thinking my life sucks a lot, and then I come to my senses and realize that thats simply not true. Life is great. Sure, not as amazing as it could be, but thats nobodys fault but my own. I have my health, and looking back, I know I have been so lucky in so many ways. Just little things, but important things nonetheless. I think theres a fine balance between being satisfied with the way things are and wanting more and trying that much harder.

Okay I dont want to get too preachy and touchy-feely here, but I will say this: our lives are a lot better than we think and everything always always happens for a reason. And therefore it also always always happens for the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i think it would be for the best if you would post more clothing blogs + photos

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home