Monday, October 08, 2007

If I told you were beautiful, would you date me on the regular?

I don't listen to the radio or watch Much Music or MTV or whatever. Ever. This is not at all a problem, but it sort of means I don't know much about new music that comes out. Also not a big problem. I'm only saying all this bcuz Im posting my pre-gaming playlist and some of the songs are supposedly old and unhip. This entire playlist is stolen from a friend who left her pre-gaming CD in my house.

What goes around comes around, Justin Timberlake
SexyBack, Justin Timberlake
My love, Justin Timberlake
The way I are, Timbaland
My humps, The Back Eyed Peas
Smack that, Akon
Beautiful, Snoop Dogg
Im a slave 4 U, Britney Spears
In da club, 50 Cent

And thats it. Its around 45 minutes long, but can be played continuously a few times before people care, and usually by this time they are too drunk to notice anyway. Ive said this many times before, but I like pre-gaming a lot more than the actual event. This playlist just makes it that much more amazing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Pre-gaming sounds like it means before you all sit down to play like, Halo, or World of Warcraft or something. Or maybe Risk.

So do you mean before watching hockey game or something, or do you actually refer to clubbing as 'gaming'? Is this a standard term? Am I so old that I've never heard this. I guess it makes "scoring" an appopriate word choice...

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pre-game/ing is a standard term meaning drinking before going to bars/clubs/events whatever. Can also be referred to as pre-drinking. It doesnt involve playing video games, and the actual event, such as clubbing is never referred to as "gaming".

I know what Risk is, Im guessing Halo and World of Warcraft are PlayStation type games?

jr

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

All my friends are boys, and when I go out, it's to drink on a patio or watch the fights or something, so it makes sense that no one refers to that as gaming. That really puts me off the idea of going Out-Out tho... Like it's all just a game to pick up and score. Ugh.

Halo is a shooter video game, yeah. WoW is a computer video game that you play online (and pay a monthly fee to play), and the characters are all healers and elves and LOTR-like beings.

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw. I miss pre-gaming. And gaming. Dammit, I hate that I'm old now, and no one wants to do either anymore.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home