Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm in like with you, not in love with you quite yet

My name is: JR
I may seem: overly confident and incredibly social
But I'm really: quite self-deprecating and a secret introvert
People who know me think I: talk a lot
If you knew me you'd probably: think that too
Sometimes I feel: like I should try harder in things I do and not give up so easily
In the morning I: am always running late, no matter when I get up
I like to sleep: with the window open a little, even in January
If I could be doing anything right now I would: be having sushi and cocktails with friends
Money is: not as important as we think it is
One thing I wish I had is: a place to live in London
One thing I have that I wish didn't is: 80000000000000 errands to run before I leave
All I need is: a good nights sleep and Im good to go
All you need is: someone you can say 'I love you' to and mean it
If I had one wish it would be: to live through life without too much regret
Love is: the best thing about life
If I could see one person right now it would be: this list is about 5 people long, but Im going be safe and say my grandparents
Something I want but I don't really need is: a Marc Jacobs Stam bag
something I need but I don't really want is: to grow up
I live for: my mother's cooking, my homies, and hope that life will always be good
I am afraid of: not realizing my potential
I dream about: life in Bora Bora with a bunch of puppies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home