Saturday, April 09, 2005

Its go time

Seriously. I have to buckle down NOW and really start busting my hump studying. The other day I was rushing down the stairs and had my iPod trendily attached to my person when it fell and came apart. The casing came apart in two distinct pieces and I totally flipped out. Now I'm in an added state of panic over my battered and bruised beauty. I never knew a piece of machinary could give rise to such a range of emotions...euphoria when it first arrives, rapture when listening to it all the time, comfort when its the only friend you have in this desolate world, usefulness when using its alarm or many gizmo functions, and now tension and worry when it looks to be on its last legs.

Okay, enough. I now have to go and attend to my education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home