Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Stuff I need to do before I leave

CLEAN MY ROOM. My mom has said she won't let me go unless my room (aka the hellhole) in clean. And she means really clean, not when I shove everything in the closet and in my dresser and under the bed. Of course this threat is not credible bcuz she paid for the ticket and there is no way in hell she is letting it go to waste, but I am sure bad things will happen if the room is not clean. I'm sure a lot of you are thinking "wow, you're so old and yet you have parents who boss you around and make you clean your room". To that I say, y'all have NO idea how dirty it is. I can't even describe it, but since I was once a student of literature I will try. It's like the dirtiest room in the sketchiest frat house on campus.

Go to Wal-Mart and buy some wifebeaters. I buy men's undershirts and wear them as tank-tops over the summer.

Do about 6 loads of laundry. Seriously. This kind of ties in with cleaning the hellhole.

Buy an outfit for graduation. Gah.

Put good music on my iPod.

Burn all my stuff on the hard drive onto a CD or DVD or something. Our home computer is on its last legs and I really don't want to lose 3 years worth of pictures and files and so on.

Get a new suitcase.

Buy some reading for the VERY LONG planeride.

And so on and so on. I am stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home