Thursday, March 30, 2006

For whatever reason, I feel like Ive wanted you all my life...

My post, in point-form:

- More than actually going out, I love getting ready before going out. Hanging out with my girlfriends (and their girlfriends too...lol), loud music, drinking, hair, makeup, car ride over...I love it. The girl bonding is amazing and the anticipation of the night ahead is amazing. The actual event...not so much. Last time we went clubbing I was the designated cock-blocker for the night and had to make sure nobody got molested...lol. So the fun potential of the night was immediately reduced but still a good time was had by all, though not as good as the getting ready.

- Im fed up. Seriously. So motherfucking fed up of my job and working. Pardon the language.

- I am obsessed with David Brent's poem, Excalibur. Obsessed with reciting it in a faux-British accent. Most people are getting very tired of hearing it...so if any of you are interested, we can get together and I will be happy to recite it to you. Or on the phone, either way. I am pasting the poem below for your reading pleasure.

I froze your tears and made a dagger,
and stabbed it in my cock forever.
It stays there like Excalibur,
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are.

Take this cool dark steeled blade,
Steal it,
sheath it, in your lake.
I'd drown with you to be together.
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven

Bloody Brilliant.

- I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sushi on Bloor. Their sushi is my crack. I crave it for every single meal. If y'all haven't been I suggest dropping everything and going there for a meal. Make reservations though.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Powerful :)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home