Thursday, April 26, 2007

Birthplace: India
Current Location: Toronto
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: black but the ends are orange and super damaged and a good 10 shades lighter than the top of my head
Height: 5'3''
Right Handed or Left Handed: right. Insanely attracted to lefties
Your Heritage: Indian
The Shoes You Wore Today: olive green pumps with brassy detailing on the front
The Outfit: white dress shirt from Mendocino and the most gorgeous skirt from Club Monaco Your Weakness: sugary treatsYour Fears: not realizing my potential
Your Perfect Pizza: all toppings are good except sun dried tomatos, hot peppers, olives, or anything salty
Favorite fast food: Taco Bell. Hands down
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: too many
Method of attaining this goal: working super hard. I am already running myself ragged
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lol
Friend you Txt msg the most: no more texts! Email on my Blackberry, baby!
Friend you drunk-txt msg most: Nobody. Ive cut drunk dialing out of my life
Thoughts First Waking Up: ughhhhh work
Thoughts When Falling Asleep: soooooooooooo tired!
Your Best Physical Feature: Im going to be modest and skip this
Worst Physcal Feature: knees
Your Bedtime: as early as possible, like if Im sitting around at 10 not doing anything I will go to bed. No point wasting time when I could be sleeping instead. I am up at 6 ish everyday
Your Most Missed Memory: Anything before working full time, pretty much
Red or White wine: neither - I am all about the champaigne but I will drink all types
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or Burger King: neither
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: ice tea yuck.
Chocolate or Vanilla: green tea. in ice cream, in lattes, in life, in everything.
Cappuccino or Coffee: both. I love coffee in all forms. I find this question oddly worded because I consider capuccino a subset of coffee.
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Swear: almost never. I say "what the shit" a lot though
Do you Sing: all the time
Do you Shower Daily: yes
Do you beleive in fate: yes. I believe the big things in life are all pre arranged
Do you want to go to College: I want to go back for a masters. And if I had the discipline I would totally do my PhD
Do you want to get Married: maybe
Do you belive in yourself: yes
Do you get Motion Sickness: I used to
Do you think you are Attractive: haha, again with the modesty
Are you a Health Freak: I am becoming one. I dont believe in being obsessive about it, I am all about the harm reduction
Do you get along with your Parents: yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: I hate the rain. But Im not scared of thunder or anything
Do you play an Instrument: no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: yes
In the past month have you Smoked: no
In the past month have you been on Drugs: no
In the past month have you gone on a Date: no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: yes - LOOOOOOOOOOOVE sushi
In the past month have you been on Stage: no
In the past month have you been Dumped: no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no
Ever been Drunk: yes
Ever been called a Tease: yes
Ever been Beaten up: no
How do you want to Die: in my sleep in perfect health and not in pain
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: retire
What country would you most like to Visit: Iceland

In a Boy/Girl.
Favourite Eye Color: doesnt matter
Favourite Hair Color: doesnt matter
Short or Long Hair: long ish. Not super long but short and spiky = EW
Height: tall
Weight: skinny

Me again:
Best Clothing Style: business formal at work, all other times I enjoy dressing like a bum. I have become very trendy though lately.
Number of CDs I own: a lot
Number of Piercings: ears and nose
Number of Tattoos: none. Though I would love to get one.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: mostly just one - not getting better grades in second year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home