Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life in the fast lane

As some of you may know, I have these exams that I have been needing to do for a while. Its one of those study on your own time, schedule your own exam type of deals. Given that I spend all my time working, the studying wasnt happening and so I kept putting off scheduling my exam. I realized if I waited till I was "ready" to schedule my exam it would never happen, so Ive gone ahead and set it for the 15th of June. Ive tried to spend what little spare time I have studying, and its going okay. Im very behind on keeping up with the 3 friends I have left, so once Im done Im going to have to spend an entire day returning calls and replying to emails, and maybe actually going out or something. Even if its just a trip to Wal-Mart to buy shampoo.

And I have had a headache for oh, about 10 days now. Im told its because seasons are changing and the barometric pressures all over the palce, but seriously. I have work to do, books to be memorized off by heart, and I need it to go away! Its also getting just a little bit tedious. There is only so much coffee I can drink and only so many pills I can pop.

I have tons of ideas for posts so expect to see them soon! More makeup discoveries have been made and need to be publicized.

1 Comments:

Blogger RKMK said...

Oh, dude, I hear you on the headache crap; but mine's been dragging on with sore throat/swollen glands for, like, two weeks. No idea what's going on, especially since I've been eating healthier than ever! The sore throat's really mild, or I would think it was strep throat.

Your test is on the 15th? Are you coming to Queen's Players on the 16th with us?

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home