Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hey now hey now...everybody put your hands up in the air now

Yeah, still crazy busy! Tomorrow I'm going to the south for about 25 days. The south of India that is. Have some potentially exciting stuff lined up but let me not say anything and jinx it.
In other shitty news all the music frm my iPod is gone bcuz of some iTunes mishap. Motherf*cker. I don't care about losing it bcuz of course I have all that music back at home on our computer but I have no idea how I will spend the next 5 weeks without listening to The Mars Volta!!! This is bad.
I also saw Bunty Aur Babli, aka WORST MOVIE EVER. The songs were good, and Aishwarya Rai has gotten fat. There is no way she will make it in Hollywood with that Michelin tire round her waist.
I also have lots of pictures but looks like those will have to be posted when I am back so hang in there.
Also clubbing here is weird but that is a whole other post.
k I am gone!!! Need to watch the Wimbledon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

hope you're having fun! i miss you! hope we can hang out as soon as you get back!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home