Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I have also been using the phrase "hot like fire" a LOT

India has been good thus far. I have only established contact with my girlfriends (hi ladies!) but not with boys, bcuz, as Samantha from Sex and the City put it best, women are for friendship and men are for f*cking. I mean I can be friends with guys as well but I feel that generally those things get complicated by feelings or a non-friendly nature, and I don't need that.

I got my eyebrows threaded, bcuz thats how they do it here. Google it bcuz its really weird. They shape your eyebrows amazingly WITH A THREAD. The girl told me mine were f*cked up but apparently she will fix them. Maybe I will post pictures and y'all can tell me whats wrong with them.

I have only eaten one mango thus far, and it was awesome.

My skin has been good so far, but I probably jinxed myself by saying that.

I have also been amusing my friends with my Canadian accent. They find it really amusing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One mango? I have eaten a lot more than that since you left and I am in Toronto! But I am pretty sure your mango can kick my mango's ass...

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home