Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thoughts on the best McShow out there...Greys Anatomy

1) I think Addison needs to just die. Its clear to everyone (including her) that Derek is just not that into her, so why is she still around? She should take her collection of salmon coloured scrubs and pencil skirts back to Manhattan.

2) Meredith is really not that attractive. I really don't get why everyone is sooooooo in love with her. Seriously. She's just an average looking very skinny girl with a lisp. Get over it. Having said that, I totally think her and McDreamy should just get back together already. They are clearly meant for each other.

3) Mer and Der should only get back together if Derek is willing to tell Addison to fuck off once and for all. He can't keep Addison and Mer around at the same time. Make up your damn mind, McDreamy. And if not, Meredith should hook up permanently with Finn. End of story!!!

4) Burke and Christina. I think Burke should dump Christina bcuz she is selfish and puts herself before everyone and everybody, including Burke.

5) Izzy and George need to hook up. George needs to lose that Ortho loser...she's just not good enough for Georgie boy! Even Mer isn't good enough. Only Izzy will do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i'll have you know i read this entire post, sometimes pausing to keep everyone straight, despite having never even seen a MOMENT of that show.

so i am a good friend, and commenting, too. =)

hope the interview goes well!!!!!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I love Addison. I hate Addison WITH Derek, but I think it's mostly his fault at this point because if he didn't want to stay with her he shouldn't have gone back and then just been an ass about it.

Also, I mostly like Christina. She's kind of a jackass sometimes, but she's interesting.

And ditto on George and Izzie; ortho chick is crazy.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen!!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for the interview...but you really need to watch Grey's Anatomy!!! It is amazing.

I guess Derek is sort of at fault bcuz he cant make up his mind and is basically stringing everyone along. But still. Addison has acknowledged several times that Derek doesnt love her etc, so if she knows, why is she still here?

I like Christina too, but I dont think shes good enough for Burke. I love him. Hes so sincere, good, always do the right thing kinda guy, and Christina is all about herself.

Actually I hope Meredith picks Finn over Derek, just so that Derek finally understands what it feels like.

I really can't wait for the new season.

jr

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home