Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I wasnt kidding when I said I had problems

If I were dooce maybe I could say what Im about to say in a euphemistic way but still in a way that conveys my frustration and anger regarding the situation but Im not and so I cant. And I cant even say what the problem is, except that its work related and that none of you should ever (and I mean EVER) be stupid enough to volunteer more information than is absolutely needed and that they ask for explicitly. Maybe if yall really want to know we could meet up for drinks (several very strong drinks) and I could tell you, but be warned – it wont be a very fun hour.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DRINKS? U KNOW I AM DOWN! call me up! :D

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, YOU call me up...lol. Yeah we should talk sometime...except I havent even opened my laptop in about a week...I guess I'll see you on your bday. Time flies! I kept thinking it was such a loooooooooong way off, but its 3 weeks away. Crazy!

jr

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home