Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Is anybody reading this still?

Bcuz if you are, good!!!!! I still have a lot to say. Life has been chugging along lately...my folks are getting a new kitchen so we have been without a kitchen now for about 3 weeks. Seriously. The cabinets are up, and the appliances are in place, but theres no countertop and hence no sink (bcuz the sink is attached to the countertop, which has not yet arrived). The countertop was the last thing to be done, bcuz they could only measure accurately once everything else was in place. Anyway Im pretty sick of eating sandwitches and frozen meals so I really hope we get the countertop soon.

In other home improvement news, I painted my room bright pink. I didnt paint it myself, somebody else did, but I still chose the colour. Im one of those people who never puts up posters, so I figured this was the only way to personalize my room. So far I love it.

I dont think I have made any real progress on the life improvement front. Maybe next year...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so funny that you checked this thing the minute I posted! And by funny I mean awesome. And thank you.

I cant wait for sushi!!!!!!!!

jr

9:13 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i am still here, too!!!!!!!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Jen!

jr

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, i read it too... now thank me! :)

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Adit!

jr

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

see you still have readership! now you just need to post more often!

like i'm one to talk.

WHEN are coming to visit me??? you said!!!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you guys commented routinely on my posts, maybe I would blog more often! But yes I should. I have all sorts of ideas but somehow I never get around to posting.

But still. This is only 3 confirmed readers and Im sure all of your blogs are read by way more people than that.

jr

7:55 AM  
Blogger Cyberswami said...

you can make that four. and keep writing. you don't know how interesting even a mundane life can be made hehehehehe.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home