Sunday, May 06, 2007

About A Girl

FOODOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice? Caesar, or balsamic vinaigrette failing which just some olive oil on my greens is good too
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?A. Taco Bell - think outside the bun!
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?A. normal. Im sort of against the whole concept of tipping. Like tipping cabbies? Why should I tip someone for just doing their job?
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?A. Sushi, and many Indian dishes
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?A. I like Hawaiin
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?A. salted butter
Q. What is your favorite type of gum?A. Cinnamon Altoids

TECHNOLOGYQ. Number of contacts in your cell phone?A. No idea but a lot
Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?A. Lots
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?A. one of the ones that come with the comp
Q. How many televisions are in your house or apartment?A. 4

BIOLOGYQ. Are you right-handed or left-handed?A. right handed but I think left handed men are insanely attractive. I have no idea why
Q. Do you like your smile?A. Yes
Q. What's your best feature?A. depends whos looking
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?A. wisdom teeth
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?A. eye sight
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?A. Ive never had one
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?A. a giant suitcase
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?A. no

CRAPOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?A. Yes. Id get more and more reckless as the day came closer.
Q. Is love for real?A. Yes
Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?A. I wouldnt - I love my name!
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?A. I look good in everything except for yellow or any soft pastels
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?A. no
Q. Have you ever saved someones life?A. I dont think so...unless my saying hi to them in the morning changed their mind about committing suicide or something
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?A. no

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?A. doubtful
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?A: NO!
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?A. totally
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?A. As long as it was arty and tasteful, yes
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?A. probably not
Q. Indecent proposal for $1,000,000?A. God no, unless it was with McDreamy. Then Id do it for free
Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?A. Yes

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?A: my daddy
Q: Last person you called?A: my grandpa
Q: Last person that called you?A: AJ
Q: Person you huggedA: AJ

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?A: All prime numbers. I love 3, 7, 11, 13, 17, and 23. I dont like 2, 5, and 19 even though they are prime. I love 27 even though its non-prime.
Q: Color?A: all of them, but I LOVE pink.
Q: Season?A: eveyrthing except deep winter

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?A: absolutely
Q: Mood?A: cautiously excited
Q: Listening to?A: ambient noise
Q: Watching?A: the drama unfold
Q: Worrying about?A: how things will play out

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?A: the backyard
Q: What can you not wait to do?A: everything. Ive been so upbeat about things lately
Q: What's the last movie you saw?A: the Found Footage Festival...its not exactly a film though
Q: Do you smile often?A: Yes. Too often if anything
Q: Are you a friendly person?A: yes
Q: What is in your left pocket?A: nothing. I dont use pockets
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?A: Yes!!!!!!!! I love it and can recite most of the dialogue. Not something to be proud of, I know
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?A: Stand
Q: Could you live with roommates?A: Yes. Id say I get along with most people
Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?A: not many. I like the mesh slip ons that all the girls wear...I feel feet get way too filthy in flip flops
Q: Where were you born?A: New Delhi, India
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?A: never
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?A. "We're grown ups...when did that happen and how do we make it stop?" - Meredith Grey. This is what I feel about growing up. Though by any objective criteria Id say I was doing pretty alright and Im not unhappy with how my life is right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home