Sunday, May 13, 2007

And I love disposable income. Lots of it.

1) I love gel pens. I like them on all colours, especially red and pink and fuschia and green and purple. LOVE LOVE LOVE

2) YSL Touche Eclat: Can I say LOVE? This shit is awesome. I dont like concealor or foundation, and this isnt either of those. Its a beautiful highlighter. It originally only came in 1 shade but now its out in 4...they claim the one shade works on everyone - and they are right! I use the original. For a cheaper option I like Benefit's High Beam, except it makes your pores look huge.

3) I love patio weather and I love patios.

4) I love Grey's Anatomy but if Mer-Der break up ONE MORE TIME I will stop watching. Also, I love Addison's wardrobe and I want it.

5) I really am putting the kibosh on future purchases, but I'll take one of you shopping...please?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i loveeeeeee patio weather as well oooh

if i can get a day off to come visit you can take me shopping! but i think it more than likely won't be until july, BLAH

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love patio weather too! Sadly, Vancouver doesn't have so many patios. This sucks.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bren - obviously, you need to come back and visit. But wait until June, because I can't patio right now. SIGH.

JVR - I wish I'd seen this post earlier because... Jaya, I went to Eaton Centre today, and I bought everything. Everything. I brought the mall home with me, and everything is sitting in my closet.

But I still need some stuff (i.e. a cool-toned summer purse, maybe some shoes, because I have trouble buying shoes, as I was apparently born without this gene.) But, yeah, I'm totally gluttoning myself on shopping.

I do need a suit too, but it seems to be a bad season for it.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, there should be a "OHEMGEE WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING THIS WEEK!" in there, but I seem to have forgotten to write it. I'm smaht.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen: Yes!!! Come and well go get you stuff...but whenever I go shopping really looking to buy stuff, I never find anything. Its sort of like watched pots not boiling, but for clothes and shopping.

Brenda: I second Rach's comment! Come visit! There are almost too many patios in TO.

Rach: What did you buy???????? What fun!!! Id wait until later to buy a suit bcuz Im seeing a lot of summer suits right now and you dont really want a camel coloured suit as your main one.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home