Monday, July 18, 2005

This one makes even less sense than the last, if that is even possible

First off I would like to say that I LOVE MY FAMILY! They are all the nicest, most loving and awesome people in the world. This is why I love coming to India. This and my girlfriends, particularly VN whom I cannot live without.

Other than that I am working (at a tsunami relief charity, bcuz I am just SUCH a good person. No really, I am!), and hanging out. I never want to get a job and get on with my life. Ever! Unless the job is exciting, but, even so, I'd really rather not. Life is all downhill after graduation, so enjoy things while y'all can. Its all fulltime jobs and paying for weddings and kids and mortgages on houses now. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Okay this post wasn't that great at all but I remember Jenn saying a couple summers ago that nobody blogs over the summer anyway, so its all good. I'll be back with a vengeance soon enough posting pictures and the like so hang in there! I have tons of pictures to post and I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you post the pictures like NOW? i am tired of 'hanging in there'. lol

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bcuz downloading hello and picasa etc on this bullshit internet connection would be near impossible.

So.

jr

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home